- Full and Half-Height Partitions
- Prefab Structures
- Mezzanine Flooring
- Boundary Wall/Fencing
- Fire Separation Wall
- Excellent substitute for drywalls.
- Pre-cured. Simple Installation. Save up to 80% of construction time.
- Build full- and half-height partitions, prefabricated structures and mezzanine floors.
- Build partitions, prefabricated structures and mezzanine floors.
- Certified green by IGBC and Griha.
- Ideal for educational institutions and hospitals.
- Available in 50mm and 75mm sizes; and soon in 100mm as well.
- Maximizes carpet area by reducing wall thickness.
- Strong enough to hold air conditioners, televisions, audio equipment and other common loads.
- Cost: Light-weight, therefore results in structural savings up to 20%.
- Time: 10-20 times faster to construct.
- Labour: Pre-cured and ready-to-use, therefore eliminates on-site curing.
- Saves resources: Cement and sand are not required.
- Reusable: The unique tongue & groove joint makes it easy to uninstall.
- Eco-friendly: Use of fly ash.
- Support: Design and BOQ.
- Training: Regularly conducted on the use of Aerocon Panels
- Feedback: Site visits and feedback on the Birla Aerocon Panels work
- Fire: Highly resistant.
- Weather: Can withstand adverse conditions.
- Termite and water-resistant: Doesn’t permit the growth of bacteria and fungus.
- Toxic emissions: None.
- Long-lasting: Cement-based panels.
- High axial compression and bending.
- Strength: Can build load-bearing structures.
- Thinner walls: Provides additional carpet area, up to 5%